Dr. Taylor is retiring. Bayside Vein & Laser Center will be closing at the end of 2019.
The following information may be helpful to you:
• December 19th is our last patient day for vein patients. Current or former vein patients who need consultation or treatment before the office closes should call us immediately to get on the schedule.. Follow-up appointments after December 19th can be scheduled with Peace Health Vascular Surgery in Bellingham at 360-788-6063. They will have access to our patient medical records.
• We are no longer scheduling new patient appointments. Patients seeking vein diagnosis and treatment are encouraged to call Peace Health Vascular Surgery in Bellingham at 360-788-6063.
• November 25 is the last day we will be performing aesthetic procedures. If you have prepaid for aesthetic treatment, please call our office immediately to schedule your treatment or request a refund. Our schedule is filling up and if we are unable to complete your course of treatment, we will refund the unused portion.
• After December 31, 2019 patient medical records will be maintained by Peace Health Vascular Surgery. If you were referred to Bayside the referring office will also have a copy of your medical record. If you would prefer your own printed copy, please come into our office by December 6 to sign a release and pick up a copy.
• We will be closing out our stock of compression stockings, lotions, and sunscreens. Please come in soon to purchase what you need. If we do not have the stockings you need, we can order them until November 15. We will not be reordering any Elta MD products; please call ahead if you are looking for a specific product.
Thank you for choosing Bayside Vein & Laser Center. We have enjoyed caring for our many patients through the years and wish everyone the best.
Dr. Taylor and Staff